Tuesday 27 September 2016

Ocean

A chaotic ocean holding finite ends and infinity altogether, have you were imagined that what if you were an ocean? What would you be? Infinite middle or the ever ending shore? I would be the shore, giving life to the being, hit by chaotic, angry waves. I will be their ground, their life line, their reason to live. What is so wrong with that? I’d sing to them the melody of water and bonding, they’d live up, they’d grow, and their all nurture will be because of me. Isn’t that enough reason to be happy? I’d hit the rocks and the hard, ashy mountains, they’d tell me the stories of hard shell and soft heart, wouldn’t you want to live like that? I’d transport the tales and lovely gaze, I’ll mesmerize. I’ll crush myself under the legs of the beings, my foamy form would melt to watery blue, on every touch.  I’ll wipe the tears, yet crying all the time. I am water, though, but why can’t I cry? My watery tears will hide under the layers of angry waves, my love will be my escape.


No comments: