Friday 16 September 2016

Best human trait



Imporatncy, the factor of importancy and scale varies with your experiences, surroundings, your age, capability of thinking; all define the importancy of things to you. At the early age I was obsessed with dolls, things to eat and play, more of things to play. Then I grew my character was more important, self-respect and these things mattered and what people had to say mattered, then I came to the age when no longer these all mattered that significantly. With life our feelings, extent of feelings, goals; everything changes, it varies.  We lose, we get, we win and most importantly we are always learning. That is the most precious trait we could ever have.

PS; I have used, well invented a new word "importancy" there is no such word as "importancy" but to describe what i had to say, it was a need. plus a human made this language what if a human like me innovated it a bit *winks.














No comments: