Monday 26 September 2016

Drunk heart

Heart was marked by many of those spots, I cleaned, I bleached, I washed, and I rubbed. This one rub was engraving the heart, I wasn’t ready, and didn’t invite it either. I thought the spot would go like the others, I stayed, but then craved. It’s thought started to merge in my thoughts, I fell, just couldn’t sleep well. I screamed, with fear, thinking it would leave me if I tear, was wrong, got drunk; right into its trunk. Its trunk had the branches similar to mine, I felt, I liked, and gave it all of mine. I was changed, yet chained, not knowing what I felt, I closed, what I chose, questioning every bit of me. It blinded me then guided me, I found love, raised love, just didn’t let it enlighten me like a little dove. It was there, but I feared, it will take me away from my life, I knew it as drug, life and some foreign wine. It was pure, somewhat sour; for those who just didn’t see but when I saw, that I have wronged, every bit of me, I was shaken, somewhat taken and I gave myself (to it) up.


No comments: