Tuesday 8 August 2023

Lantern

 


I see very little

I exist in the middle

You come around with your lantern

You light the places that been in darkness

I am beautiful

I am free

That’s how I had me bred

All my thorns you take

All my blossoms you stage

You make me see me again

I love you just the same

I love that smile so rare

That lovely mouth that dares

Those hands I want to hold

Them lips I can afford

I be and you see

That’s why I stay me

I want to wrap you with love

Put a sticker for all, I’m done

I look at that smile

That heart with its own style

That vivid touch of your skin

Them breaths, them heavy spins

Those two wolves

Howling through the night

These lovers

That are just burning bright

You pour yourself within me

Our souls are somewhere whispering

I hear songs that play all night

We don’t dare to blink an eye

You swim through the pool of sweetness

I am drowning deeper with you Mr mysterious

No comments: