Saturday 29 October 2016

Part of me

I was dazzled to see the human part of me. How when it slipped, my hands struggled hard to make it stay. I never decided that but my human, materialistic part did. So would I ever deserve to be blamed? So, am not to be held accountable for a thing? No. Not always do we do things unconsciously, other times we are making choices, leading or misleading us. We are what we decide of us to become. There's no such thing as luck or destiny. They do take us to places, or even put us in situations but we are the ones always deciding to do or not to do. We have to wipe the shady blinds off of our eyes to acknowledge that our life is in our hands and it is and always have been a matter of our passion and enthusiasm and never any other factor. It is always us who are deciding what life we want to live and what accomplishments we want in our life.

No comments: